PostPeel Cream is used to go on peeling at home .
Post Peel cream is interesting by its properties of
- -skin protector dued to dimethicone
- - sunscreen dued to titanium dioxide
- - microorganisms killer dued to potassium sorbate and sodium dehydroacetate
- - inactivating metal ions dued to disodium EDTA
- -abrasive and bulking agent dued to sweet almond oil
- - antioxidant dued to ascorbyl palmitate ( Vitamin C) and tocopherol.
- The presence of citric acid in Post Peel Cream allows to go on peelings procedure at home if the patient cannot respect the protocol ( 3,2,1,1) of the physician .
It has then to be applied each day before the next appointment with the physician.
Post Peel Cream may be replaced by green lemon juice daily because citric acid is not a skin protector, has no sunscreen inside, does not inactivate metal ions ( and therefore tatoos may happen) , is not abrasive and so on...